Need to Hire Food Safety Talent Call the Food & Beverage Industries Leading Food Quality Recruiter
As the leading U.S. food quality recruiter, when clients engage FoodSafetyRecruiter.com to support their searches, we typically partner using one of the following search models: contingent, retained, or contained. Understanding the difference between these models is critical in determining what level of service you are looking for on your search.
Food Quality Recruiter Engagement Option 1: Contingent Search Model
For clients looking to fill up to five mid-level to lower level positions, we recommend using our contingent search model. As the name suggests, in a contingent search, the client is only obligated to pay FoodSafetyRecruiter.com once the candidate has been hired.
General Criteria For The Contingent Search Model:
- Lower difficulty of search
- Shorter expected search duration
- Low to moderate screening/assessment required by the recruiter
- Smaller candidate slate
- No exclusivity
- Shorter guaranty period
Typical Terms: 25%, Net 30, 60 Day Guaranty
Payment: 100% Contingent on successful hire.
What to expect when engaging a Food Quality Recruiter on a Contingent Search:
Pros: Faster results, less up front risk, lower cost
Cons: Decreased visibility to the candidate pool, increased chance of candidate/client mismatch, shorter guaranty period, lower service levels
Increase Your Odds of Landing Top Food Safety Talent On a Contingent Search
We’re frequently asked by Clients who engage us as their food quality recruiter to provide retained level services, under a contingent model agreement. While costs structures limit our ability to expand our service level for contingent agreements, we do recommend a few suggestions designed to incentivize recruiters throughout the search process.
- Higher Direct Placement Rate
- Shorter Net Payment Days – Recruiters are motivated by commissions, and will often prioritize their work on which positions will pay quickly. If you’re a privately held company with flexibility to adjust payment terms, you’re recruiter’s ears will perk up.
- Exclusivity – Few things are more frustrating for a recruiter than taking the time to build research and launching a campaign only to connect with candidates who have already been contacted by another recruiter. 2 to 3 weeks of exclusivity provides your recruiter with the ability to effectively source both active and passive candidates.
- Access – Live feedback and timing are often the most critical factors of a successful search. Direct access to a hiring manager can dramatically increase a recruiter’s ability to attract and land top food safety talent.
Thinking About Using a Food Quality Recruiter On Your Next Search, But Not Sure If The Contingent Search Model Is Right Choice?
Click to Review Additional Search Options:
Ready To Hire Top Food Safety Talent? Trust America’s Leading Food Quality Recruiter On Your Next Search.
FoodSafetyRecruiter.com offers flexible engagements options that can help position you for success on your next search. To start finding food safety talent today, call 1.888.776.9615 or click below.